Gap Lodge - Cap Town - South Africa
- Cape Town Afrique du Sud
GAP LODGE nestles on the slopes of Table Mountain in Cape Town. The V&A Waterfront,the Cape Town International Convention Centre, the city centre and the beautiful Clifton and Camps Bay beaches are all 5 min – 10 min www.*******.*** LODGE offers you three comfortable en-suite bedrooms. Each individually decorated, with an en-suite shower and toilet, dual air-conditioning (heating and cooling), digital safe,Wi-Fi,TV with M-net and a hairdryer. All bed linen used is 100% pure cotton.
Le Roi is a registered tour guide and will gladly assist you in planning your trips in and around Cape Town and up the beautiful Garden Route – either on a customized tour or on a group tour.
Transfers from and to Cape Town International Airport can be arranged.
So much to do – so little time!
- Take the Cable Car up Table Mountain (5 mins)
- Take a trip to Cape of Good Hope & Cape Point (45 mins)
- Visit the penguins at the Boulders (30 mins)
- Explore the Winelands (1 hour)
- Take the ferry to Robben Island
- Browse at Greenmarket Square (5 mins)
- Shark cage diving (2 hours)
- Walk up Lion’s Head (5 mins)
- Go on a safari and see Africa’s Big 5 (lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant & rhino) (2 hours drive from Cape Town
We look forward to welcoming you in “the fairest Cape in all the circumference of the earth” – Sir Francis Drake