GWK - Tourist Destination - Cultural Park - Bali
- Bali Indonésie
Come and visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, a venue for every occasions and one-stop tourist spot with beautiful panoramic view and one of the best Kecak Dance performance in Bali. GWK provides many interesting thing such as Garuda Wisnu Kencana Statue, International Event Venue, Daily Balinese Performances, The Authentic Balinese Cuisine, Fun Ride and Adventure and Unique Souvenir.
- Designed and built by Nyoman Nuarta, one of Indonesia’s foremost modern sculptor, the GWK statue and its pedestal building will be standing 150 meters tall with its wings span 64 meters across.
- GWK is among the first choice for holding large scale, international events in Bali, Indonesia. We have several outdoor and indoor venues that will suit all your needs.
- We never run out of beautiful traditional Balinese performances everyday. Your trip to GWK is a one-stop art and cultural journey. Your entry ticket has include a free Kecak Dance show.
- Your trip to GWK is not complete without tasting our special and authentic Balinese cuisine, discover the delicious food and satisfy your culinary delight.
- Come and enjoy riding Segway on a fun ride and adventure while viewing the beautiful view of GWK area. We also provide Segway for rent.
- Don't forget to buy some of our unique souvenirs. You can get GWK statue miniatures and other Balinese merchandise only at GWK Shops.
Entry ticket : Open Time : 8 am - 10 pm ( GMT +8 )
Children/Student (Indonesian): IDR 30,000
Adult (Indonesian): IDR 40,000
Child and Adult (foreigner): IDR 80,000
P. +62361 703 603